Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why can't the low sodium trend apply to sidewalks?

If you're reading this, and you're one of those people who drown their sidewalks in salt to melt the snow, please stop. It's like walking on broken glass for us. It's gotten so bad that we've had to abandon our city walks: no more strolls along College Street. No more treks to Bickford. No more visits to Aunty Becky's offi...wait a minute, that means no more stops at Heel Boy for cookies...

Speaking of salt, in agility class today, the instructor said Dan and Tiia would have to give me extra special treats when I complete certain tasks, and they both instantly agreed that it would be cheese. Dance, puppets. Dance!

1 comment:

beckster said...

Wait..I have a problem with this. Come on people how can Auntie Becky start her day off with out a visit from her favorite Maui Monster. So the next time you over salt and I dont mean the french fries (oh wait that is my problem) think about the rest of us too!