Monday, March 1, 2010

Everyone, meet Bonnie!

If you're thinking "Oh my god, she could be your sister!", you'd be right. Not only is this my younger sister, but she was named Best in Show TWICE in 2007. I wonder if she mentioned me in her speech?

I like to think that I had a little something to do with her success. As the second-eldest of our litter and the oldest boy, I'm sure she depended on me when we were growing up. And I know myself...I'd have totally given her my spot at the teet when I was done. I'm good like that.

Bonnie, if you're reading this, I'd love to see you again and swap stories; and I hear you're not that far away. Dan and Tiia are down with it. Talk to your people and let's make it happen.

PS: Do you love cheese, too?



3 comments:

thatgirliscrafty said...

Dear Maui,

Your blog makes me smile on the days that I really dont want to. Thank you, Maui Monster. Thank You.

love Auntie Mel

Paula Ballak said...

Hey Big Brother Maui.
Yes, I love cheese.
I hope we can get together soon. I have lots to tell you and I'm sure we'll have fun playing.
Smell you later,
Bonnie

Paula Ballak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.