Sunday, May 23, 2010

Improved hearing?

I had to wear a cone this week. First time doing that. I've seen other dogs in the neighbourhood wearing them from time to time, and I never made fun of them because I thought that if I showed a little compassion, karma would be good to me. Harumph.

Dan said I had to try to find the positives of wearing it to make it easier. My only thought was that it would amplify my hearing, and it totally did...just in time for the day Dan decided to play Jolene on repeat. Sometimes I hate my life.



2 comments:

thatgirliscrafty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thatgirliscrafty said...

Dear Maui,

My people did the same thing to me. They put me in this cone thing and then took pictures of me. I think that they are going to use them to blackmail me later.

Love, Your Cousin Velcro

http://theonewhoisnot.shutterfly.com/pictures/9