Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Click Clack Mau...A Dog That Types



This is one of Milo's favourite books. I think it'd be much better if it was about me. My problem is that I have no leverage. I need to figure out what I could hold back to get what I wanted. Actually, first, I'd need to figure out what I wanted because, let's face it, I get pretty much whatever I want from Dan. Treats? No problem. Cheese? Sure. 80% of the bed? Check.

I would also need an impartial somebody to deliver my demands. Like the ducks in the story. Maybe Milo will do it for me? We have a rapport now. It was touch and go and first, but we're homies. The other day, we took him to foot bridge and I showed him the exact place Tiia fell in love with him. One day, we'll mark it with something special, because I haven't marked it with anything yet. Honest.


No comments: