Monday, October 19, 2009

Ask The Maui Monster

Dear Maui Monster:
My people left me home alone for almost nine hours. I find this unacceptable and would like to express my displeasure. Any suggestions?
Lonely Lhasa


Dear Lonely,
Like me, you have the benefit of long hair – which you can use to bring almost anything you want back in to the house with you. Remember, though; it's not so much what you bring in, but where you leave it. For example, I'm a big fan of dropping a pile of sand and woodchips on the bed when I get annoyed. I also find that letting snow melt off me on the bathroom floor really ticks Dan and Tiia off, especially if the newspaper's still in there.


Feel free to send your questions to maui.yurkenbaum@gmail.com. All questions will be posted and answered within 24 hours.







No comments: