Friday, February 3, 2012

A three hour tour

Now that's more like it!

My lord, it'd been a long time since we went for a walk like that – about four and half years by my count. It used to mean we were hosting a party later that night and the peeps wanted to tucker me out. Now that we're finally in our house, perhaps it'll mean that again? I've heard rumblings.

Anyway, Dan and I explored the new 'hood, and I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised. I'd met NoBlo (north of Bloor for the out-of-towners) dogs before, and they all raved about the parks. At the time, I payed little attention because my home field was Trinity Bellwoods, and in my mind there was no real competition. In retrospect, the evaluation was premature.


The peeps lost two frisbees in six days. I think that's a record.
This is my new red one. The over-under is nine weeks.

Junior the Newf, one of the two dogs we met in Forest Hill Memorial Arena Park. He's 175 pounds and moves like it. He had no real chance of taking the disc from me, but it was fun watching him try.

Harvey the Dane, the second of the two.

After some spirited cardio, it was time for a little lifting.


No comments: