Monday, December 22, 2014

I'm not being replaced am I?

This is Marshall. He's a dalmatian that Milo's taken quite a liking to. I try not to be jealous, but look at his cool red fireman's hat! I want a red fireman's hat. I have a red Santa hat, but it's not the same.

I learned that Marshall was part of Paw Patrol. I wonder if there's room on the team for me? They already have a German Shepherd (Chase the police dog), an English Bulldog (Rubble the builder), a Cockapoo (Skye the high flyer), a Lab (Zuma the water rescuer), a Husky (Everest the mountain climber) and even a mixed breed (Rocky the handyman). Certainly there's room for a French Water Dog. I could bring the je ne sais quoi.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed reading this article! I have just launched a book on The Cockapoo care , here is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00K2WPZFQ