Friday, July 23, 2010

Road Trip 2010: Day 6



There's a well-established social contract between me and the peeps. One of the finer points clearly requires a heads-up before sending me into salt water for the first time. I learned today that Dan and Tiia either missed that clause of the agreement or thought it'd be a hoot to watch my face contort at my first taste of the Atlantic. Either way, this non-compliance will not go unnoticed. However, given that today's dip in the ocean was pretty awesome, I'm thinking that I only have to break a small rule to even the playing field. Maybe I'll hide the TV converter at our next hotel? That always makes me giggle back home.

Peggy's Cove really is everything it's cracked up to be.



First they lead me unwittingly into the salty sea, then they tempt me with its fruits. Savages.

No comments: