Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Road Trip 2010: Day 3

My friends in the dog park said that crossing over into a new time zone made them feel all groggy and ruined their sleeping patterns. I did it for the first time today and I feel exactly the same. Sure, it was only an hour, but it's still an hour of my life I'll never get back. Well, I guess I'll get it back on our way home, but it doesn't change the fact that today was a 23-hour day. Maybe senseless babbling is a side effect of time change? Hmmm....?

Also, on Grampa Tony's recommendation, we went to check out the Reversing Falls in Saint John this evening. Gotta say, not all that exciting – which is interesting because I've been pretty excited by his recos in the past (gravlox, BBQ sausage, making Uncle Peter do stuff). What was tremendously exciting, however, was running across a major highway to get back.

Looking for a good time? Try Eastern Quebec



Tiia and I on the steps of Fredricton's City Hall.


No comments: